Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Time of my Life...Begins......

Hi all !

My blog starts with the time from which the most awesome part of my life; just after the trailor of it at Bansal Classes (Kota); started- I was selected in BITS Pilani. Frankly speaking, me- Rohit Pamnani, a small town (Mandla’s) boy, who hadn't done anything special in his life except ghotting a lot in his school days, and then ghotting a bit in Kota…came to BITS without any special intentions and no idea of how awesome life can be. But this place changed him to a guy who enjoyed his first year to the fullest!!

"JEE me pok diya !!", this was the feeling with which I wanted to take a drop again at Kota. But, my dad - firm in his decision - with full faith in BITS Pilani - decided it to be my final destination. The day I reached Pilani- 27th July,2009.. thought, it would be a great place being #1 private college in India. But what did I see- old buildings, dreadful weather and everything worth hating. I regretted. But only a week was enough for me to realise- 'My father's decision was right!!'

1st Semester…
I just wanted to chill out and enjoy. And found, the most awesome group for that is Madhyansh (It still is !). Trips, treats, masti, worksessions….just awesome!! Knowing I am good at art, went for interactions of CrAC (Creative Activities Club)…but wasn’t selected in it. With some interest in clicking, tried for Photog (Photography Club)..wasn’t selected there too..[Certain people still make a different sense out of it :P ]. Then my Funda #2 was- “Lite Lo !” …till BOSM (BITS Open Sports Meet). Then a l’il friend of mine asked me to join HPC (Hindi Press Club). I tried..was selected there and enjoyed Oasis to the fullest with the club. I learnt making friends, interacting with people, working with full dedication and earned a name- “Pamnani”! My funda #3 then was- “Aal Izz Well !”

2nd Semester…
BANG!! Tried for CrAC and got into it! Took challenging works to do in art and did it successfully..thereby getting myself a tag- G a n g s t e R . Kudos to CrAC for they helped unleashing creativity out of my mind! Did ultimate masti at facebook. Tried playing keyboard for the first time on BITSian stage, at INBLOOM, which finally proved to be a ‘try’ only :P . Got some names from my friends and seniors..(which I don’t want to say here :P). 2nd semester was too awesome that I actually didn’t want to go home in the end and started missing all my dear friends and seniors from the very first week of vacations.

In the holidays, I got an idea - ‘Face Book’- a book of my friends’ faces. Tried… got success! I am working on it,sketching my friends. Trying sketching, painting and many other things… Regarding writing, here’s my blog before you all. BITS Pilani changed me to
1. Non- ghot
2. Someone known as “Pamnani” in BITS (and by many other names too :| :P).
3. Full of “Enthu !!”
4. Someone passionate for art

..and of course… a “PJ lover” as well :P

One thing is for sure… still Funda #1 continues, and I don’t know when i’ll be violating that. It is-____________ “Saadhutva Rocks !!”____________ \m/

14 comments:

  1. phoda yaar
    sahi me mast likha h :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot :) Next...isme apne art ke pics upload karna hai :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great bro....cha gaye...pehle fb ab bolg..hmmm..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hey! i second himanshu .... chaa gaya yaar.
    generally ppl use blogs to just throw in some best vocabulary at ppl so as to make the reader feel small infront of the writer (in terms of eng knowledge).. but this one was in simple language and especially the FB part brought a smile in my face. waise tujhse ek baat poochna hai -- naa mukha chitramu eppudu geesthaavu?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. super like buddy!! Well written!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @all: thanks :)
    @bhaskar: ye telegu me kya tha yaar?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. got it bhaski..."meri sketch kab banaoge?? :P"

    ReplyDelete
  8. very very nice.......hatts off 2 u?????

    ReplyDelete
  9. good one rohit!! seems the vacations haven't taken a toll on u!! i remember how horrible my 1st year vacations were!! :P
    good going.. keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice one..
    but ise jinda bhi rakhna bhai...
    aur jitna achcha tera blog laga utna hi achcha bhaskar ka comment..
    i totally agree with him..
    aur mujhe bhi tujhse yahi baat poonchhni thi
    --- naa mukha chitramu eppudu geesthaavu?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. @nishank: thanks a lot yaar....ye blog hamesha jinda rahega :) :) ..aur wo bhi simple language me...for me to be natural. tum sab ko hi dedicated hai ye blog :) :)
    n bhaskar ROCKS anytime ! :)
    n mujhe bhi ye batana tha -
    neku nee picture thondarlo andhuthundhi :D :D :D
    @bhaskar- thoda sa wait karna yar ;)

    ReplyDelete